Wednesday, June 2, 2010

BABY TIME!!!!!!!

Nicole and Avery Lynn

I spent the better part of the day with Lindsey and her new bundle of joy, Avery Lynn. She's precious, precious, precious. Did I mention how precious and adorable and cute and cuddly she is?!?!

Avery Lynn

As soon as I arrived, Avery was ready for her bottle. I'm always ready to feed a baby! Mom makes good groceries because it didn't take long until the milk disappeared. A good burp and Avery was ready for some retail therapy. Actually, Lindsey was starving so we went to Chick-fil-A to get her some lunch and then to Target. Afterwards, back at their house, it was time for some "Aunt Co" snuggle time.

Avery is a super cuddle bug. She loves to be swaddled but I kept her out of a blanket and she nestled right into my chest and fell right to sleep. Babies seem to like my "pillows" and Avery was snug as a bug in a rug and slept for a couple of hours while Lindsey and I talked and laughed. It's so good to have friends with babies - such blessings!

Avery at 2 weeks

In case you've forgotten already, Avery is a bundle of precious-ness. Did you notice the hair? She's got more hair at three weeks than Kevin has seen in all his 33 years!!!! She's got a serious head of hair. Lindsey took a great shot of Avery and I, but I'll have to wait and post that when I get it. I can't wait to share though. (*smiles*)

1 comment: