Thursday, January 21, 2010

Trouble..... and a whole lot of Misery

Misery has set in tonight: I am having an allergic outbreak. I'm not sure if it occured at Mi Cocina's on Tuesday or if the sourdough bread I bought has milk in it, but I have a severe outbreak in my mouth right now. It hasn't progressed to my stomach or intestines (yet!), but I'm praying this weekend goes fast and God will heal me quickly. I have a weeklong assignment in Burleson next week, I want to be well for the students at Academy and Hughes Middle. I hope it's not trouble around the corner!!!!!

TROUBLE

It hurts to breathe. It hurts to swallow. It hurts to eat. It hurts to drink. Basically, it hurts to exist. The roof of my mouth looks awful, I won't share all the details.

Kevin and I both have dentist appointments tomorrow morning, I'm really nervous about mine. I'm secretly thinking about taking extra strength Tylenol before I go....or tell the hygentist to give me some laughing gas so I can relax during the cleaning.

Update on Mom: she's doing much better, I actually talked to her earlier this evening. She ate a very small breakfast and lunch, and picked at her dinner, but she's resting as comfortably as can be expected. My two aunts, Georgia and Kathy, are leaving Louisville tomorrow morning to spend the weekend with her. In fact, the nurses at the hospital (who know Mom) asked where the "two loud, hilarious sisters that play cards" were!!!! Too funny.....again, wish I was there with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment