Saturday, June 26, 2010

Test anxiety no more!

Finally...I can say, without reservation, I'm so glad to have completed the TExES Generalist EC-6 examination this morning. I was nervous about this one. My dedication and committment to studying was non-existent (to put it nicely) but, somehow, I feel good about the test. I don't want to jinx myself, but I should receive the official test scores in three weeks. Let the countdown begin...just for grins, this is one of my favorite test taking images ever. If you know me well enough, you know my thoughts on math are similar to this image. I crack up everytime!


I'm dog-tired and neither Kevin or I slept well last night. We are at his parent's house in Emory and arrived yesterday evening because I knew I had to get up early and be in Commerce before 7:30 am. I am always nervous about my alarm not going off, so that kept me from sleeping. But I could not get comfortable in their guest bed. One, it's smaller (queen size and I'm used to a king), harder (my bed is pillowtop), and they keep their A/C set on 80 degrees. This fat girl (that would be ME) can't sleep when she's hot!!!!!


Needless to say, Kevin and I both will sleep very well tonight when we're home and in our own bed. In the meantime, I'm checking emails, updating Facebook and blogging at the in-laws' on their snazzy computer! My hubby, his brother and Dad are all outside unloading implements that bought at the auction earlier today. Boys and their toys....and all I got was a sweet tea from Sonic (yay!!).


Adios amigos, I'm ready to head westward to Josh-u-way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment