Monday, July 12, 2010

the best peanut butter cookie...EVER

Stop the presses...I have found the best cookie ever baked. A brand of Frito-Lay, Grandma's Homestyle peanut butter cookies are really, really good!

I like creamy peanut butter, but I do not like peanuts. In fact, I don't like any type of nut because of their texture. Grandma's cookies are really soft and chewy, without falling apart in your hands. The taste is incredible too. One bite and you know you are eating a peanut butter cookie, without being overwhelming.

Aesthetically, the cookies are perfect. The size is great, Grandma doesn't skim on portion size! When I was younger, I baked cookies with my Mom and we used a fork to imprint the tops of peanut butter cookies. Grandma's cookies have the same marks, it's a great homemade touch from a national manufactured brand.

As someone who suffers from a dairy (cow's milk) allergy, I am super excited when I can find a common store shelf item that is free of milk ingredients. Grandma's peanut butter cookies do not contain milk; however, they are made with wheat, peanut, and egg ingredients.

Do you have a favorite cookie?

No comments:

Post a Comment